Ample opportunities for international exchange
Our curriculum is certified by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), and those who meet the require- ments for completion will receive the completion certificate of “IAEA Nuclear Technology Management Program”.
It is possible to earn credits and degrees at prominent overseas universities that have partnerships with the Department, including the Ecole des Mines de Nantes in France.
Combined summer workshops with prominent overseas universities are also held regularly. English/debate seminars (no credits) to prepare for overseas internships are also offered, together with many more opportunities for international exchange.
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Materials Section, Division of Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Waste Technology, Department of Nuclear Energy, IAEA
- Nuclear Power Engineering Section, Division of Nuclear Power, Department of Nuclear Energy, IAEA
- OECD/NEA (France)
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation (U.S.)
- MD Anderson Cancer Center (U.S.)
- Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (current name: SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory) (U.S.)
- The University of California, Berkeley (U.S.)
- Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (U.K.)
- Health Protection Agency - Radiation Protection Division (U.K.)
- Areva (France)
- The ICTP/IAEA School of Nuclear Energy Management (Italy)
- Institute for Energy Technology (OECD Halden Reactor Project) (Norway)
And many others.